Sunday, March 8, 2009

Films...movies....and politics...

As I'm working on a paper for publication in a journal....the ideas to write something about movies came across.....I love to watch movies. During my study time in UUM...I frequently went for movies with my friends.....even...till now........I still watch movies, of course with my wife.....
There are few movies....very interesting........and can be related to many incidents happened in Malaysian politics.....Under Siege.......do you know this movie?? Starred by Steven Seagal.......Liar Liar (Jim Carey).....Eraser (Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger )......The Punisher (Doug Hutchison).....The Watchmen......Aliens.....Aliens vs Predator.....Transformers......I Know what you did last summer...etc....All these movies consistently describe the current political situation in Malaysia (actually there are more movies if I want to list here...)........don't you know think so???

No comments: