Sunday, August 16, 2009

FUTSAL....14/8/09


I managed to form a futsal team for 14/8 game. Actually, the team consisted of 7 players that most of us never played together. For instance, I met Shahrul, an assistant officer at Statistics department, A. Star when I aligned my car wheels about two months ago. Hamdi, a syariah lawyer, who stays in Jitra also been invited to join my team. Kamarul and Wadi, lecturers at COB used to play in my team for 2 times (of course, we've beaten badly last time). An Indonesian student, also invited to join my team....and unfortunately, he couldn't show his talent as he needed to rush to Penang for another football match. Fazli and Wan, who were the last minute arrangements to make sure my team fulfill the rules of the game as a team must have at least 1 substitute. 42x 25 metres futsal pitch is a very big pitch for me. I used to played in a smaller pitch....I think that's the main reason my team lost to the opponents as we've never played in this size pitch before. Frankly, it's too big for amateurs like us..

Basically, I enjoyed the games although we've lost both of the preliminary matches. It's been very significant results. First game we lost 6-0 and in the second game, we led by 1 goal for 2 minutes! More importantly, I've scored the second goal........although we've lost 6-2.....scoring goal in the highly competitive futsal match certainly very satisfying....


No comments: