Friday, October 16, 2009

Kuala Perlis....


My ex-student visited me yesterday. He's working in Ipoh and currently undertaking a pilot course for APMM. We went to Kuala Perlis for a dinner. My family and I haven't been there quite some time, I think almost 2 years. Pretty amazing scenery...as we reached there almost at 7.00pm. While Azli and I went for Maghrib prayers....my wife stayed at the table, waiting for our dinner.....and she told me....most of the male workers at the food stall....were enjoying themselves....serving customers. More surprisingly, even when we finished our prayers...they still serving customers......until we finished our dinner at 8.40pm....they seemed to be very ignorance about their prayers......
The surau condition also very unpleasant. No lights....very poorly maintained, very untidy. Perhaps the local authority should focus on this issue and make sure the surau is maintained regularly.
I always believe that some students really having potentials...and of course everyone has one. But, students who are really know how to materialise their potentials only will survive successfully in their career. Teachers or lecturers can only motivate and advise them.....whether they will follow or not....it's up to them.


No comments: