Monday, February 22, 2010

26 February 2010...Maulidur Rasul....

I just came back from KL....quite exhausted since I haven't driven for long distance since last December. I'm just amused that the special date for Islam calendar seems to be forgotten...or it is just the sign of ignorance. For few years back, I've really enjoyed myself to watch the Maulidur Rasul parade live telecast. Hopefully this year, the live telecast parade will be available. But, what really frustrated me...was some people think that the parade is just useless.....what a shame...especially the statement made by someone who is regarded as so religious.....I strongly disagree with him of course. If I were the King...I'll make sure this special day is celebrated in every state accordingly......
UUM will organise the Maulidur Rasul parade on 2nd March 2010 and I'm looking forward for that....

No comments: