Sunday, June 27, 2010

World Cup: England vs. Germany


I love to watch this match with my sons. However, since it is too late for them, surely my wife will watch with me. My sons really enjoy playing football. I bought a new ball for them. Even they play PS2...FIFA 2009 and can master the game effectively.

World cup is not about scoring goals and ball possession. It requires good tactical strategy. It doesn't matter if you're playing very orthodox football but you've managed to get the result, won the match after 90 minutes. Just look back what happened to Spain when the Swiss conquered and marginalized them. I was quite frustrated when Swiss failed to qualify to the second round. But they've shown what strategy suited most to defeat Spain.....

I think England have the opportunity to beat Germany tonite.....of course with proper tactical approach.

No comments: