Saturday, July 24, 2010

The day...is coming very soon and I'm really happy

Alhadulillah....the convocation date is confirmed. I'll be in the 1st session on 4/8/2010. Going through Ph.D journey was really painstaking. A lot of sacrifices......of course...I owe so much to my beloved wife and children. The continuous supports and prayers from them make me strong. More importantly, the prayers from my beloved mother, Hajjah Chek binti Saleh....and my in-laws as well.....Haji Ahmad and Hajjah Som.....
Ph.D makes me feels more responsible to my nation.....the government who sponsored my study. I'm willing to help my students, to motivate them to work harder, show their perseverance, and continuously improve themselves. My supervisor, Associate Professor T. Ramayah has shown me that hardworking and diligent play vital roles in this lonely journey.
I certainly will help my wife to accomplish her Ph.D.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrate Sir!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....I think I will be around there as well :)

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

Hidayah: tqvm..& good luck to you
Angel: will wait for you after the convo ok