Thursday, August 5, 2010

Convo@USM 4/8/2010






I am very happy. Finally, my hard work...shows the result. Alhamdulillah. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my mom, wife, children, in-laws, bros. & sis., friends, lecturers, supporting staff of UUM & USM, government, etc. But, last but not least, my supervisor, Prof. T. Ramayah. He has shown a very good example how to become a researcher, lecturer and student.
Unfortunately, my wife, mom and children couldn't make it to join me in the convo. Yet I was so lucky yesterday, as an Angel managed to join my memorable moments.......thanks so much Angel.....

3 comments:

wawimohamad said...

congratulations sir.

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

tqvm wawi...study hard!

Mazlizan bin Mohamed said...

tahniah Dr.Halim,nanti kalau ada rezeki rasa nak sambung juga...selamat berpuasa