Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's basic.....

My housing community, Badan Kebajikan dan Amal Alyssa has sent an official letter to the Majlis Daerah Kubang Pasu (MDKP) to relocate the dumping site last year, to be exact, it was 9 December. Our request was granted few days after that. When new housing clusters joint the Taman Tunku Sarina community about early this year, I have foreseen the garbage collection will become a new problem in my housing area. The new houses required new settings, electric and electronic appliances, boxes, etc were the culprits sooner or later. The problem has been very inconvenience for me as some of this new comers just simply threw away their garbage besides the main road. What the heck! I really cannot understand, this poor attitude surely portrays the individual personality. To be frank, I have thrown away all the garbage about 5 km from my house, at the big dumping container provided by MDKP because I didn't want to let my community polluted......why these people don't want to think wisely?

No comments: