Sunday, June 3, 2012

They say.it's ok not to score....in the final examination...

Most of my students didn't get a very good carry mark fro their final examination. Most probably they will get just an average result. Unfortunately.....most of them are malay students.....
I keep on reminding them to focus on their study in order to get better results. I always belief that everyone has the ability to get a good result as long as he/she puts sufficient efforts to study hard. But some of them...of course didn't bother much about what the result will be.......
Some of them really work hard for a political party activities and missed few classes. Even, some of them always posting political related issued on their FB walls. For me, the choice is always in their hands. To get a good result or not to get a good result hence need to re-seat for the examination.
But....for me.....to highlight the importance of getting knowledge, attitude and skill require abundant efforts.....and I won't stop to advise them.....
But..it's up to them......
Good luck to you all!!

No comments: