Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How do you feel?

I was re-appointed for another 1 year as the Director of Alumni Universiti Utara Malaysia. Actually, I'm not sure how do I feel when the news was delivered to me last week via email. Sometimes it is very hard to be in  this post. Luckily, I managed to fulfill few key performance indicators set by the top management. The Vice Chancellor is looking forward for more from the Director of Alumni for sure.....
I find some difficulties to materialize the targets set by the management. The main culprit to hinder the efforts is certainly related to the financial aspect. I have not given the freedom to manage my department......this is very big issue though.....as so called department head is looking forward to manipulate any opportunities for his benefits.....
I will survive...insyaAllah.....

No comments: