Tuesday, August 28, 2012

National Day....31/8/2012


I've heard some people are  expecting to gather at The Merdeka Square in KL on 30th August 2012 to demonstrate their frustrations about current government. They also said to boycott the 55th Independence celebration. Some say, one of the leader to materialise the plan was a former Malaysian National Laureate. Even, so many news are reported in their blogs, newspapers, social media channels and others to support their actions.

I don't care much about them. This is a democratic country and I love my country. People have been given choices to decide whom  they are feel fit enough to administer this country, of course....during election.

Some people are so excited about moving into  new offices in Putrajaya soon. I always believe.......Allah SWT plan is the most supreme one...and He knows best..........of all things....
I hope no unexpected incidents happen......on 30/8/2012....
Happy 55th Merdeka!

Merdeka!!
Merdeka!!
Merdeka!!

No comments: