Tuesday, January 15, 2013

@Shangri-La Hotel 9/1/13

A big event was organised by Dato' Nizam Sheriff, an alumnus of UUM at Shangi-La Hotel last Wednesday.  I was really delighted as I was invited to watch his historical moments in life.....a special book written about Istana Negara (the new Istana Negara).



The book was officiated by DYMM Raja Perlis. So many VVIP's and guests were attended the event. I was given an opportunity to witness the memorable moments...(in fact my first time to be seated together with VIPs such as the Director General of MAMPU, CIDB, Ministry of Education etc).
Congratulations to Dato' Nizam Sheriff for his gigantic achievements. I look forward to showcase any historical achievements of UUM alumni.






**Special dedications for me....and our Vice Chancellor as well.....




No comments: