Sunday, April 14, 2013

A lecture@Masjid Andalusia, Laguna Merbok, Sungai Petani

I visited my mother on Saturday. My parents in law also joint us. My mother's health has not stable lately as she could not sleep well. In fact she also needed to take high blood pressure medication too. On the way back to Jitra, we stopped at my sister-in-law house in Sungai Petani. My father-in-law really looked forward to watch a lecture of a famous religious scholar. The scholar well-known in the social media and political related rally. So many people attended the lecture as he managed to deliver the lecture well.


However, in my observation.....he was very good as a crowd puller. Maybe, should improvement something.....not to talk something about others....i.e. ridiculed the PM, Mufti and those who are not the same line with his political doctrine.....



No comments: