Monday, May 27, 2013

A Vacation.....Pangkor Island May 2013


  1. I took my family for a vacation in Pangkor Island.
  2. This was my first visit to Pangkor. I've book a resort through online reservation.
  3. So many interesting places to visit, ie Kota Belanda
  4. My sons enjoyed themselves very much.
  5. We spent time together on the beautiful beaches and swimming pool too.
  6. Pangkor Island is well known for its fishery products.
  7. We spent few hundreds ringgit for shopping.
  8. We also have our dinner at a restaurant....and the price was very reasonable. Moreover, the food was superbly prepared.
  9. On the way back, we stopped at my wife friend's house. She was so hospitable and prepared some dishes for my family too.
  10. We stopped in Ipoh, at my wife friend's house too. She was so delighted with our visit. More importantly, her husband and children were very nice too.
  11. etc. 


































No comments: