Monday, August 26, 2013

List of Honours Recipients in Conjunction with 75th Birthday of Yang Dipertua Negeri Tun Abdul Rahman Abbas


  1. I received an express mail few days ago.
  2.  I have been awarded an exclusive medal from TYT of Penang, namely PKT. 
  3. The award giving ceremony will be on Wednesday, 28/8/2013 at the Dewan Sri Pinang.
  4.  In fact, a rehearsal was conducted on Sunday 25/8/2013 for all award recipients, i.e Datoship.
  5. Of course, I feel so great to receive such award and looking forward for the moment.
  6.  Wednesday, 28/8/2013 will be very special day for me indeed....
  7. I feel a little bit disappointed though as my wive cannot attend my important day.
  8. However, I think it's still okay though. 
  9. I have attended my Phd. convocation alone too in 2010 as she's expected our third son that time.
  10. This time...she needs to care of our little son and attend an important meeting too.
  11. Luckily, my nephew will also receive the PKT award, so his wife will attend the ceremony.
  12. I observed during the rehearsal today, so many relatives came to witness the important moment of their spouses and relatives.
  13. However, they were not allowed to enter the hall but just watched the event from giant screen TV at the concourse area. I suppose, during the actual event, the concourse area will be very pack with audiences.
  14. I will upload photos perhaps on the Wednesday night itself.

No comments: