Wednesday, November 20, 2013

An Excerpt from FB and a visit....




  • My former student will graduate in UUM's 26th Convocation next month.
  • I am very delighted as he dedicated his appreciation and gratitude to me on his FB wall.
  • He took 2 papers with me and I can see his potential from the first day he joint my class.
  • I think it's true that a good student has something different from ordinary students and can be observed during the first meeting.
  • I wish him all the best in his future undertakings.
  • Look forward to meet him during the convocation.


  • My friend took his family to visit my house on Sunday.
  • I was very delighted to meet his family.
  • And more importantly, his daughter who suffers a leukemia (but I cannot remember the specific leukemia type)




No comments: