Thursday, February 27, 2014

A long silence.....


  1. I am very busy lately.
  2. I involve in the 30th UUM's celebration too.
  3. So many events organised by related departments.
  4. But....the special day for my son, Angah, never been forgotten as I took my family for a dinner to celebrate his birthday.
  5. I was invited for a talk as well in UITM Perlis.
  6. I also took my family for a dinner at a restaurant near Alor Star airport.
  7. Last week, I went to KL too.
  8. I have a lunch at a Japanese restaurant (1st time I ate the Japanese food)
  9. I also managed to meet 1 Chinese businessman, Dato Kenneth Yeoh.
  10. etc.





2 comments:

Al-Manar said...

I droped by some time ago and I am here again. Obviously you are a busy young lecturer at UUM. Am I correct? I am often intrigued how one's career develops at a university from his first posting as a yiung grduate to become a lecturer, professor etc.

with three children in those pictures I would imagine you being in your early forty, or late thirty. Is there somewhere a posting on your career track? If your answer may be personal and best kept private please e-mail me on almanar@pd.jaring.my . You are not even obliged to respond to this question.

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

Thanks again mr Al-Manar for constantly visiting my blog. I was outstation abroad recently and unable to update my blog accordingly. Yes....it's true.....I am quite busy lately for the admin jobs but the academic works always become my priority. I just celebrated my 41 birthday recently and looking forward to enhance my academics recognition through publication of research papers and articles. In fact, I just being invited as an honorable speaker in a conference in Hydrabad India in september,2014. My cv is always attainable through UUM website as we are posted there all the cvs.
thanks
rgds
hml