Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#MH370


  1. Finally, the Prime Minister Dato' Seri Najib Razak announced the latest development of the missing fight of MH370.
  2. As I expected, the unlucky flight MH370 was positively found in the southern Indian Ocean by UK based satellite services. 
  3. So many questions coming to my mind.
  4. What happened anyway from the beginning of the flight?
  5. What was the "package" inside the MH370?
  6. Why the MH370 made a dramatic turn towards Penang island?
  7. I strongly believe the incident is not an ordinary case, very high profile.
  8. I believe some interested parties looked forward for the passengers or packages inside the flight.
  9. A very interesting story, so many extraordinary technologies available to navigate a plane without the pilots.
  10. What I heard, some stealth and high-end aviation technologies involved...
  11. etc.

No comments: