Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Busy....week...


  1. I was unable to update my blog lately.
  2. So many things to be done.
  3. Especially, this coming August, a very big program for Alumni.
  4. I went to KL to promote the program, Alumni Appreciation Night (Malam Apresiasi Alumni 2014).
  5. I visited few alumni and all of them were greeted me and my staff well.
  6. We really appreciated their commitment and effort to join alumni program.
  7. I also went to Shah Alam for my MBA class last week.
  8. I started my 1st day fasting....in Shah Alam.
  9. Some photos taken.....
     My MBA students in Shah Alam
     I watched a football match, Brazil versus Chile with my friends at a restaurant in Shah Alam....and met two girls....who seated beside our table. She's smoking and I think she is a university student.
     A 1st time visit to Infusion Sdn. Bhd.

     A lunch with alumni
     Jimah Corporation at UOA Damansara Heights
      Alumni at Iskandar Invesment Bhd.......
     Alumni at Iskandar Invesment Bhd.......
     CFO Bank Muamalat....a very nice guy.
     This is my MSc. student.....we met for discussion at Subang Skypark.

No comments: