Thursday, September 18, 2014

A very long.......silence.....


  • I haven't updated my blog nearly 2 months I guess.
  • I was very busy lately with so many key performance indicators needed to be fulfilled.
  • Many special occasions I merely missed to update here but I managed to update them in FB though.
  • Next month will be very important as a big event organised by Alumni Centre will take place.
  • But, I just want to highlight some snippets of my long silence in the my blog.
Do enjoy....ok...

The above picture taken during my flight from KLIA to KK. I have my dinner at Jesselton KK....a very nice place and the food also very good too. Can you see the beautiful scenery of Mount Kinabalu?



Angah fall down when he went for his Quran recital. But what really made me proud of course, he still recited the Quran even though his knee was bleeding very badly and his track bottom torn....



This was a perfect photo for me as the view of Mount Kinabalu  can be seen very clearly. Mr. Asmarah was entertained me and UUM Unifilm team  very well. His hospitality certainly was the best.


Some other photo in KK.


I managed to meet Dato' Nik Nazief, who graduated in 1999 and currently ventured in construction industry and farming.

The celebration of my friend daughters' birthday at Marry Brown  Restaurant in Souq Bukhary, Alor Star.


I visited the office of Datuk Pengelola Istana Negara, Dato Wira Awang Kechik.  He was so open minded and friendly too.




The above three collages photos were taken during the UPSR preparation and the examination days. The school organised a Yassin recital and Solat Hajat every  morning for the past two months in the preparation of UPSR. So many parents joined the program. I am proud of the commitment shown by the school and parents and not to forget the students too.

No comments: