Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week in.....week out


  1. I don't why I feel so lazy to update my blog lately.
  2. Perhaps, this due to hectic schedule and too much political influence.
  3. Last Saturday, I went to Bangi for alumni program, Alumni Futsal Fiesta 2014.
  4. It was so happening as 20 batches joint the event.
  5. I guessed, more than 250 alumni and their family members supported the event.
  6. Unfortunately, another program also took place on that Saturday, bowling.
  7. The bowling event was organised by other committees at The Curve.
  8. I tried to convince them to postpone the bowling game to Sunday, 7 December 2014.
  9. But, they deemed to  maintained the initial plan.
  10. Actually, the organizing committee of Alumni Futsal Fiesta 20014 called and consulted me in advance few months ago.
  11. And, they checked my schedule before decided the date and of course, asked for my notification for the proposed date.
  12. The bowling organizing committees however did not call me first.
  13. I heard they managed to attract few batches too to join the program.

No comments: