Tuesday, January 20, 2015

An Appointment......


  1. I was appointed for the fourth term as The Director of Alumni, Student Affairs Department, Universiti Utara Malaysia.
  2. It is quite different the previous appointments though as the previous letter of appointments written: The Director of Alumni, Universiti Utara Malaysia.
  3. I deeply feel so happy as the management still believe in me to lead the alumni and contribute something to the UUM.
  4. This year also, I will be very busy with some assignments from the Higher Education Department, Ministry of Education.
  5. I am appointment for the Chief Country for Thailand project and become the committee of MyAlumni too. 
  6. In fact, I will travel to Putrajaya this Sunday for a workshop and meeting with the Director General of the Higher Education Department.
  7. I hope all the plans for 2015 will be materialised accordingly, insyaAllah.

2 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

Salam tuan,

Tahniah atas perlantikan, semoga hang terus sukses.

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

tima kasih....abg Sharizal.....