Thursday, February 12, 2015

Moments of truth...


  1. I went to Bangkok for the first time last month.
  2. It was a nice trip as my officer and I went for courtesy call of The Malaysia Ambassador Office in Bangkok.
  3. The staff in the Embassy were very friendly too.
  4. The purpose of the courtesy call was about a program that will be organised on 28/2/2015.
  5. I also went to visit National University of Singapore (NUS) last week.
  6. I think, it was a busy month for me.
  7. MyAlumni Cluster members from various universities also joint the trip to NUS. 
  8. Singapore is a unique country as it manages to control its citizens accordingly.
  9. The city was so clean and the people look very discipline.


  10.  



This photo was at Nouvo City Hotel in Bangkok.....certified 5-star halal hotel

We went to few interesting spots before went back to Johor
Some pictures taken during the both trips.


No comments: