Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Postponement.....














  • It has been a very long time since my blog last updated.
  • Yes....it's true, I was busy with so many assignments and programs.
  • My visit to Turkey and Bosnia in April was so great.
  • I went there with few other colleagues under the MyAlumni Cluster.
  • Istanbul.....is a beautiful city. 
  • So many interesting places to visit.
  • I met many Malaysians too.
  • They were in Istanbul for vacation.
  • I spent 4 days in Istanbul.
  • After that, my team and I went to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. 
  • Many nice and historical places were visited.
  • More importantly, we managed to meet H.E the Ambassador of Malaysia for both countries.
  • etc.





    Photos in Turkey....



  •  

1 comment:

JALAN REBUNG said...

Tahniah bang mike , teruskan perjuangan alumni UUM