Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ramadhan 1436H....


  1. My friend asked me the reason for a long silence....(not updating my blog)
  2. So many reasons can be given to him.
  3. But the main reason is due to my workload at the alumni centre.
  4. So many things need to be done and settled especially when it comes to the funding issues.
  5. I have told the management that with the current workforce, it is really difficult.
  6. Most of the management team have never worked in the industry before they joined UUM.
  7. I was a salesman before joining UUM back in 1997.
  8. It provided me very good experiences though, especially interpersonal skills.
  9. In order to close a sale deal, you may need to meet the person in charge of that organisation 3 or 4 times.
  10. The ability of providing sufficient fund to accommodate the sales and marketing efforts must be abundant.  
  11. etc.... (to be continued)....

No comments: