Friday, October 24, 2008

Team and performance

I've started a few weeks back to do my write-up....the discussion chapter....an interesting findings from my study...showed that TPM team did not significantly improve performance...in term of manufacturing cost reduction, improved product quality, improved delivery and increased flexibility.....
It's certainly very painful for me to justify.....why this unanticipated finding occured? However....since the types of production process were moderated the TPM Team-performance relationship, therefore, it become my possible justification....of the insignificant direct relationship between TPM team and performance...

"Motivation is like food for the brain. You cannot get enough in one sitting. It needs continual and regular top ups."~ Peter Davies

No comments: