Wednesday, December 24, 2008

25 December 2008......























25 December 2001.......I still feel the moment.....then....25 December 2008.......
This is the day......my 7th anniversary.......7 magnificent years....and hoping for more significant magnificent years ahead......
Perhaps...these wonderful love quotes described my feelings for my lovely wife...Gee....
"I love you today, yesterday and every tomorrow"
"Each star in the sky symbolizes one reason why I love you."
""I love you by no stretch of your imagination."
"I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm near you."

Thank you very much dear.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!...very romantic....

me and i said...

7 magnificent years....and hoping for more significant magnificent years ahead......

why must 7 be accompanied by another 7?? Why shouldn't it be 10/15 or even 20? Shouldn't we be aiming for something higher, something that is beyond expectation so that if we indeed fail, we are still seemingly successful ?..that is why the adage says 'reach for the stars' though knowing perfectly clear it is too much to ask.

What happens if the latter 7 reaches the end and what is left for the 8th?

Flummoxed? sorry, me too, at the end of it...he..he..he

me and i said...

ooopppss.. so caught up in thinking that I've forgotten the real reason why I'm commenting

CONGRATULATIONS is the only word that i'm supposed to write in the very first place...

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

*** 7 is so special number to me....anyway...kak naza..thanks.....
the fridge magnet will be delivered soon....