Sunday, December 28, 2008

A friend who passed away.......







On 26/12/08 morning.......I received a phone call....from a friend at USM.....to tell me a surprise news......my friend passed away...due to bone cancer (on his right leg)...for more info....pls...visit
But, I'm not sure...the exact type of cancer he suffered...whether it was Benign bone tumors, Malignant bone tumors, Ewing tumor, Fibrosarcoma, or other types.....
He was a lecturer at UM & we met during a conference in Sydney last year....6-8/12/07. Even, we stayed at the same hotel.....Metro Hotel, Pitt Street, Sydney. We had visited to Sydney's tourist attractions i.e. Sydney Harbours, Sydney Opera House, Victoria Bridge, museum...etc. together.
A very humble and nice guy.....his children.....about my sons age......
The news of his death makes me feel so nervous.....am fully prepared to be "there"?
Al-Fatihah.....
** pic 1: Allahyarham Lukman with Rohana
pic 2: during conference luncheon....with prof Rahmah, prof Idris Jarji, me, Rohana & Allahyarham Lukman
pic 3: Allahyarham Lukman and me....at the Paddy's Market, Sydney






1 comment:

me and i said...

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون
We are to God, and we are to Him returning