Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A memorable 14 February.....to celebrate









Some say....as a Muslim, you can't celebrate 14 February......but some say...it's ok.....I haven't celebrated 14 february previuosly....only few years back I celebrated it.....I 've managed to celebrate 14 February three times already......and looking forward to celebrate this important day for the fourth time. What's wrong anyway to celebrate this special day?? For me...it's nothing wrong....as this is the day of my son's birthday!! However, it seems that this year I'll celebrate his birthday earlier....in fact, it should be okay...since I'm planning to celebrate it after Maghrib on the 13th February.....venue.....still to consider......because I have a class to handle on 14 february....
Enjoy.....






2 comments:

me and i said...

selamat ulangtahun ke 4 amir..

a good question to ponder..antara anak and tuntutan kerja..

Anonymous said...

tq....mak lang.....
"tuntutan $$$......" abah kata

adik amir yg hensem@jitra