Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tale of a frog....











Still long way to go......for viva voce.......
For the past few days....err....perhaps weeks.....it has been very common to see mass media....no matter from with sides......published various interesting news....about...who joins what & who quits what.......I'm not intended to comment anything related to politics......very unpleasant for me.....but...how about if I write something about a creature.......very energetic.......very agile.....yet....very opportunistic in nature.....yes.....it is a frog......4 strong legs....very powerful tounge.........it jumps.....sometimes very long...errrr....or...should be.....far........sometimes....just few inches.......it waits for its prey.....patiently.....it sings a nice song......it appreciates rain very much......it produces tonnes of siblings.......it may be very poisonous....and it may be not.........
however....it may be eaten by snake......the end......
**pics: all the above frogs are very poisonous........dart frogs
I would rather be an opportunist and float, than go to the bottom with my principles around my neck.
—Balfour, ArthurJames Balfour







No comments: