Tuesday, September 1, 2009

They never learn.....

  1. I was in Alor Setar last night.
  2. Breaking fast at my brother's in law house, again.
  3. After Tarawikh prayers, we were back to Jitra.
  4. It's very unusual to see so many cars queued at most petrol stations.
  5. And, I told my wife, "possibly, tomorrow there's a petrol price hike...."
  6. Yes...it's true. The petrol price increased....again.
  7. It was said earlier....that the petrol price remains....(13/5/09-BH)
  8. I can't understand......why the government never learns from history.
  9. Any issues related to "price hikes" can be very influential weapons for political party to capitalise....
  10. Please wake up guys......don't repeat the same mistakes....again and again....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

people..who always voted for them also never learn..ha ha

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

people may change....no problem....cast your vote freely....as vote casting is up to the individual anyway.....