Saturday, September 26, 2009

They never learn part 3: Celcom

This year hari Raya celebration really enjoyable. I travelled from penang-kedah-penang-perak-penang-kedah. I visited few friends and attended my school reunion in Permatang Pauh. It's memorable....as 19 years gone...and I hardly can recognise some of my friends...
But what really frustrated me was the Celcom service.....lousy service to be exactly. If I were the CEO, I would tender my resignation. Very unprofessional comments.....read more here
The Celcom management should work harder to anticipate more challenges ahead and fulfill the customer needs....
If I were the CEO of Maxis, this is a golden opportunity to capitalise the weaknesses of Celcom service and gain more customer with appropriate marketing strategies of course...

No comments: