Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Azli Razali

My former student, visited me on Sunday. It's been nearly one year ago since his last visit. Now working as an officer in APMM (Agensi Penguatkuasaan Maritim Malaysia). Even my sons also very close with him. He took my co-curricular class, Entrepreneurship- Young Consultant. Angle, also took the same class I guess, is it Angle? The pix was taken during a dinner at Putra Palace Hotel, Kangar back in 2003. I always notice that some students have very big potential. Some of course don't. I've treated all my students equally, given motivations and advices..etc. Those who are still remember me, of course, I really proud of them. And those who are forgotten, it's ok...life goes on. I'll always hope they will be very successful in their life and career.

No comments: