Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Credit cards.....


How do you use your credit cards? I use to pay for fuel, insurance and utility bills. It's really seldom for me to shop use credit cards.
I'm quite selective to re-fuel my car tank...and only certain petrol station in Changlun or Jitra will be used. It happened today, at Petronas Changlun when a cashier asked me to start re-fuelling the tank and collect my Visa card after finished it. I've said "no" and asked the cashier to cancel the transaction immediately. What really irritated me most was when the cashier said " amboi tak percaya dengan orang sungguh!".
It doesn't about trust or not trust as in the current situation where there is always a possibility people are trying to manipulate anyone anytime. Be extra cautious is always my policy.
In fact, my friend experienced once quite some time ago when his credit card was cloned ( and it happened at petrol station as well) and it took so much time for him to report to police, contacted the bank, etc.
What ever it is...always be careful..

No comments: