Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Am I too serious??

Today my department's head and I had a short meeting. We've discussed few things.....exam related, ISO audits, class related, etc.
In my opinion, I've given equal treatment to all of my students. Motivate them to work harder, to enlighten their analytical skills, to share the sweet and sour of working life....etc....
Of course, I might be frustrated if they didn't bother my advices.....Sometimes some of them made me nervous and nearly collapsed........
I really hope they change their study style...work in groups, read notes and discuss with friends....I also encourage them to meet regularly, but, some of them still don't even know where is my office, my phone number and email address......
So, to my beloved students, please change your attitude OK.....There were students asked me about myself and my working experiences....and I really glad to share with them....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are serious when conduct a class???

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

Angel....am I a serious teacher?? Don't think so...but I like to advise my students......regularly...

Anonymous said...

TQ Dr..we try our best..and hope to hear ur advice continuously..