Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hari raya 10/9/2010....1431H






It's a great Hari Raya. I've celebrated at my in-laws house. The morning prayers, greetings from friends, relatives and friends visits, traffic jams, etc. were some of the sweet memories of this year Hari Raya....
My brother bought a new Exora, my brother in-law, bought a BMW 525......and I of course, bought Samperit especially for my son, Along. He really likes Samperit very much.
Many incidents also happened......my sister in-law's brother was diagnosed with colon cancer, and needed chemotherapy treatment, a cosmetics millionaire, Datuk Sosilawati and 3 others were brutally murdered and burnt, Penang bridge massive traffic chaos due to TNB's cable caught by fire, highways also jammed terribly, Ops Sikap, teenagers ran away from home during hari raya, etc.
Hope all enjoy this wonderful hari raya peacefully and safely.

No comments: