Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Once upon a time....

It was 19/7/2001 when my late brother collapsed and I have to make a very difficult decision. He was in coma.....then rushed to Sungai Bakap Hospital....However, I need to meet my supervisor in KL the next day. I just couldn't make my mind...which one to prioritise. But, my beloved mother, calmly said..."it's ok....settle your study related things and we will take care your brother..."
Late in the afternoon, I drove to KL and the next day I managed to visit him at the Sungai Bakap Hospital. He was then transferred to the General Hospital Penang around 6.30pm as his condition worsen......
The basic thing here is.....whenever you have problem and unable to decide what to do...your mother surely knows best how to solve things......

No comments: