Monday, November 1, 2010

The wettest convocation...

It's raining heavily since Saturday.....and many areas were flooded. However, the convocation still goes on as planned. Many parents and relatives come to UUM to share the glorious moments of their sons/daughters important day. Congratulations to all graduates and I wish them all the best in their career and life.
My ex-student, a friend and a sister, Angel visited me yesterday. She was a very good student.....and very talented and committed in her study. Her convocation was 4 years ago....I taught her co-curricular class, Entreprenuership. But, the relationship goes on until today. She's now working in one of the multinational companies in Penang and currently doing her MBA in USM. I always pray for her success and wish her all the best in her future.....
Of course, I always pray for all my students success and advise them accordingly.....whether they want to listen to my advice or not......up to them....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks and really touch with this post.

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

Tq Angel...

MK said...

Hi Dr.Halim, I was at the convo but didnt manage to see you. I would like to thank you for your guidance during my SCM class. If you still need any factory visit, do let me know. Take care.