Sunday, February 20, 2011

38....

A lovely dinner in Kuala Perlis with family on 18/2/2011........and it's really ejoyable. For me.....38 is just a number......but full of funs, pleasures, challenges, etc....
Many things happened.....and made me more sensible to my family....life....and nature.
I have a wonderful mother.....who stays with me now.....a precious wife....who makes my life happier.....amazing sons.......who spend glorious moments together........and of course....my maid...who looks after my mother, my youngest son.....and takes care of chores......
I am really happy.....

2 comments:

abang zack said...

What purpose do you create this blog?

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

dear abg zack....
I'm blogging due to various reasons though......
I may write something that out of your interest....and it didn't bother me either.....
I can use it as to improve my writing skill....and will post new item if I have time....
thanks for reading...

hml