Thursday, February 24, 2011

TPM visits........

Tomorrow, TPM Tan Sri Muhyidin Yassin will come to UUM. All staff are instructed to be in DMS at 3.30pm and for me....I look forward to be there. But, I guess some won't be there.....however it's up to the individuals.....whether they want to join the function or not.
A friend, but not so closed to me....highlighted something about a political party activity in Alor Setar recently. He of course one of the die-hard supporter stresses that TPM visits to UUM tomorrow is nothing compared to the event conducted by his political party......"so many people attended"....he said. I just smile..........whatever he wants to claim....I don't bother......life goes on

2 comments:

profesor uum said...

Kadang-kadang aku tengok blog hang ni over mcm tuan dia la...

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

dear profesor uum......
over ka tak ka....takdak masalah....
yang penting...keja mau jalan....baru rezeki berkat....
tima kasih pasai dok kadang2 baca apa yg aku tulih...