Thursday, March 3, 2011

Futsal.....

I play futsal every Monday nite 9pm-10pm. It becomes my routine and my friends from UUM and some from Jitra also join. Sometimes, our team plays against teams from Jitra for friendly matches. So far, in 2011, we've played 3 friendly games with various teams. Even last nite, my team played another friendly match against a team from Onkyo Jitra. The team invited one of the former national centre halves, Kamal Idris Ali. Yes, he can play very good football but in futsal, it's different story.....His team consists of some good players as well. My team, of course, majority is UUM lecturers and businessmen.......
I don't bother much....whether he is a former national team player or what......the most important thing is I just want to play and score goals.....
Next week is going to be very busy week for my team because we have two invitations for friendly matches......
1. Monday-we have a game against an Ex-SMJ team
2. Wednesday-Kamal Idris Ali's team.....asks my team for a re-match...........

1 comment:

abang jo said...

Hg main pun kengkang halim...