Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kajang.......

I've to teach another MBA class this month and it's in Kajang. I think it's quite a long ago since my last visit to Kajang and the traffic congestion is improving. Not bad as my last visit. Many new highways help to ease the traffic congestion. I've stayed in a budget hotel (RM80.00 nett per night) but it's really good. The room was spacious, clean, and tidy. Even, wi-fi service is available at no cost. Just try the New City Hotel if you're visiting Kajang........

2 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam mike,

ok la kajang ...makan sate la ....apa lagi ...kalau ada kesempatan hang tanya kat mana nak carik SATE WILLY ...tu yg paling best ..bukan haji samuri ..aku pun baru tau ...tapi memang sodap ...

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

bro BB......nnt boleh la aku try....mana tau kot2 sedap....kalau hg ada no hp hazrul.....bg sat...