Monday, July 1, 2013

Malacca....Lumut...Ipoh....

  •  I was invited to RICTD Conference last week.
  • Special arrangement was done by PKNM CEO, Datuk Yussoff Haji Jantan one of the UUM alumni in Malacca to materialize the event.
  • In fact, a driver was ready at the KLIA to fetch me to Malacca.
  • What I was proud of, during the dinner of RICTD, Alumni of UUM Malacca Chapter was also launched.
  • About 30 alumni managed to turn up for the event.




Before I went back to KL, I requested the driver to stop for a lunch at Hajah Rahmah Ibrahim restaurant. It's a very common place for eateries. 

As my flight from Subang Airport was re-timed, so I visited one of my students at APMM. He is a lieutenant commander  at APMM.






BOUSTEAD NAVAL SHIPYARD, LUMUT
  •  I went to supervise my Ph.D. student at the Boustead Naval Shipyard on 28/6-29/6/2013.
  • So many interesting things can be learned there.
  • I also managed to see some of the facilities of the Royal Malaysia Navy.







 Along....was not feeling well........he had a fever.....
 MYDIN HYPERMALL@MERU JAYA
  •  This was my first visit to Mydin Meru Jaya Mall (I think it's the right name)
  • I really appreciated the effort done by the Mydin management to provide a very spacious, clean and comfortable surau.
  • I think it can accommodate about 200 people at one time.



2 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam bang halim,

keep up the good work ...alumni UUM la ni aku secara peribadi rasa sangat aktif ...kalau nak pi visit ExxonMobil hang habaq kat aku ..aku leh setkan ...ramai budak UUM kat sana ...

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

wslm...abg bull...aku baru aja submit surat utk tak sambung dah...tugas kat alumni.....
tapi takpa....Omar still ada kat pusat alumni...
sama2 la...kita support omar....