Wednesday, September 11, 2013

a class...in Kajang.....7/9/2013-8/9/2013


  1. This semester, I've been assigned to teach a class in Kajang.
  2. This is my second visit to Kajang for BJMP6023 Supply Chain Management class.
  3. My previous students still contacting me and one of them met me after my class finished on 8/9/2013.
  4. We had a chat and my DBA student also came and met me there.
  5. I stayed at my brother's house in Subang.
  6. I really hope that all my students will get a very good result.
  7. And, I always tell my students during the first class: "Everyone has equal opportunity to get a very good result as long as he/she works hard.
  8. When I reached Alor Setar Airport on 9/9/2013
    afternoon, I found that pilgrims were ready to board to a Malaysia Airlines, Airbus 777, a direct flight to Madinah KSA. 
  9. I really appreciate the initiative done to smooth the journey to Mekah as the government manages to provide such direct flight. 

No comments: