Wednesday, September 4, 2013

An Excerpt of a week activity...


75th Birthday of TYT Pulau Pinang
  1. I received an honour PKT from TYT Yang Dipertua Negeri Pulau Pinang, Tun Dato' Seri Utama (Dr.) Haji Abdul Rahman bin Haji Abbas on 28/8/2013.
  2. It was a great achievement of my life I guess....
  3. My niece's husband also received PJK award too.















  1. My friend, a doctor in a public hospital also received his BCN award.
  2. I met many political figures, VIP, etc during the event. 


Taman Tunku Sarina Raya Celebration
  1. Our Surau organised a Raya Celebration on 29/8/2013.
  2. We have Yassin recital and a tahlil before the program started.
  3. More than 100 people joint the program and the foods were good too.












56th National Day Celebration@UUM and New Students Registration
  1. UUM organised a special assembly on 1/9/2013 to celebrate the 56th National Day (or Independence Day??)
  2. A forum also conducted to discuss some issues related to prior independence era.
  3. Nearly 4000 students registered for the new intake in UUM.
  4. What really good was when 2 alumni came to register their daughters too.
  5. I managed to meet them at the Dewan MAS  on 2 September 2013.












No comments: