- It was 18 months ago since my last posting in my blog.
- It took me a great courage to write back I guess.
- There are so many things that I want to jot down here.
- But, I think, for a start after a long silence, let it be more recent issues and incidents.
- I want to highlight an important issue when we met an incident and what are the things we need to do in order to assist the victim:
- Call the nearest police station (if don't have the police phone number, don't worry, please remember this number "112". This 112 number is the TM telephonist and he/she can assist you to put you through any related emergency departments related to your call. i.e. police, firefighter, ambulance etc. The 112 can also be reached although there is no network coverage. I have been using this 112 service quite few times though.
6. I would also like to write something about recent development of our economy.
7. There are numerous news reported that our economic fundamentals still strong and able to face more challenges ahead.
8. But, the actual conditions seemed not aligned to what have been reported though.
9. I am not an economist, but the latest developments in the banking and financial sectors quite alarming.
10. For instance, the housing loans look very stringent lately; more VSS offered to staff of private companies; the exchange rate; increasing unemployment rate; etc.
11. Politics........there are so many things I would like to write, perhaps in the next posting.