Friday, January 30, 2009

26 January 2009: The memory







On 26 January 2009....a memorable day for my wife & I as we managed to organise a small function.....a luncheon...& a birthday party for Afiq & Aina....I think K.Naza commented and complemented everybody comprehensively...to make it short....my wife & I also very happy as all our guests enjoyed the meals served....
To all our guests...Thanks....&.....Please come again!!!
However...when an unexpected phone call received........everybody was stood still....silently....
As I expected....a bad news came in....abg chen's house caught on fire.....
The function that should be finished late in the afternoon was ended in a rushing mode.....we packed and cleared everthing within minutes and rushed back to Kg Tok Dam...I am very sorry for abg chen's family....& kak shima still seems to be in a traumatic state......















No comments: