Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bad influence......

What is it anyway??? An article by Simona Rich - "Friends' Influence - The Effect Our Friends' Attitudes Have on Us and How to Avoid Bad Influences" is very interesting to read. Pls visit this link for full article: http://ezinearticles.com/?Friends-Influence---The-Effect-Our-Friends-Attitudes-Have-on-Us-and-How-to-Avoid-Bad-Influences&id=1733113
I assume...this is a good article to share..especially to release my tremendous stress.......Some ideas can be taken from this article such as:
1. Always be aware of your friends' influence...when you start changing....
2. You may not know what the extent of friends may influence you
3. Your friends may influence you the way you talk...dress....behave. (attitude), etc.
4. Different ages of friends may influence you differently....
However, since I'm still in the new year mood (2009 & 1430H), therefore, I will always ensure my wife, my sons and myself, won't be affected by the bad influence.....any kind of bad influence......insyaAllah


3 comments:

me and i said...

been there done that and survived.

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

very expensive lesson learnt.....quite some time ago....