Friday, January 30, 2009

Who read your blog anyway???

When my niece..actually...my wife's one....told me that....my posting about my friend (Allahyarham Lukman) that passed away due to bone cancer.......was read by the late Allahyarham Lukman's wife as well....I was astonished......
I seriously never think that.....my blogging activity which the main purpose to reduce my stress & pressure.....is followed by someone...My sis in-laws.....read when they have the ample time......
Even...my nieces and nephews....read as well....
I think...the info I got from a friend is very interesting to share..it's about food emulsifier....and the following list is believed originated from pig.....


2 comments:

me and i said...

you'll be surprised..because most of them will be people who you don't know rather than the ones you know. Silent readers...

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

I think so....