Thursday, April 30, 2009

Memories....

I attended a wedding of a friend two weeks ago. I was really happy to meet my teacher....actually a ustazah anyway after about 17 years (she taught me in 1992/93). She was also happy as I still recognised her....One thing I learnt from her was..."always show your respect to your teachers". Respect could be conceptualised in many perspectives...i.e. always greet your teacher, be punctual to class, talk humbly with your teacher, be courteous, etc.
Ustazah Bushro..thank you very much. I try to deliver the same message to my students the things that I learnt from her class.....
I did my masters degree at BATC UTM and my classmates were very friendly.....and they were mainly holding managerial post in their organizations and showed positive character and composure....I really enjoyed knowing them and till now we're still keep in touch.....
They were always put priority to come to the class punctually.....

No comments: